Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charity Forum

Willow HomeWillow Home  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  

Hello Willow Rescue

Go down 
+2
Karlie
cazndeb
6 posters
AuthorMessage
cazndeb
Willow Superior Dog
Willow Superior Dog
cazndeb

Hello Willow Rescue Empty
PostSubject: Hello Willow Rescue   Hello Willow Rescue I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21 2011, 11:41

Hi there

We are new Willow Dog Rescue and are looking forward to meeting up with you all on the Sunday walks. Laughing

Carol and Debi x
Back to top Go down
Karlie
Top Dog
Top Dog
Karlie

PostSubject: Re: Hello Willow Rescue   Hello Willow Rescue I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21 2011, 12:51

Hi there,

Welcome to the forum. If you have read any of the other posts you will probably have guessed that we are all a bit mad on here. Do you have any pets?

Looking forward to seeing on the dog walks Smile

Karlie
Back to top Go down
Drab
Top Dog
Top Dog
Drab

PostSubject: Re: Hello Willow Rescue   Hello Willow Rescue I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21 2011, 14:14

Caz n Deb are awaiting the interegation that is their home check, they are hopefully goint to be the proud new owners of Little Billy.
Karlie - delete all the bad things i've posted about the little horror! Twisted Evil

Welcome you two, nice to see you on here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NicnBuddy
Top Dog
Top Dog
NicnBuddy

PostSubject: Re: Hello Willow Rescue   Hello Willow Rescue I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21 2011, 14:48

Welcome to the madhouse Caz and Deb!! Rolling Eyes

When will Little Billy be rehomed with you - I was reeaally hoping for a cuddle before he goes! I love you
Back to top Go down
Karlie
Top Dog
Top Dog
Karlie

PostSubject: Re: Hello Willow Rescue   Hello Willow Rescue I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21 2011, 15:35

Aww little Billy is dead cute.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Willow Rescue   Hello Willow Rescue I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21 2011, 16:47

Welcome to Willow. I hope little Billy brings you joy and you are able to give him love and stability.

Richard (old and cranky) and BilboBilly (young and full of life) - we look after each other.
Back to top Go down
cazndeb
Willow Superior Dog
Willow Superior Dog
cazndeb

PostSubject: Re: Hello Willow Rescue   Hello Willow Rescue I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21 2011, 18:48

Thanks everyone for your welcome. As Julie says, we are waiting our interegation, and hoping we pass so Billy can come and join our family Smile

At the moment we have 3 cats, Tilly (13 years), Willow (5 years) and Muffin (11 months). We can't wait to see what they make of Billy, or more to the point, what Billy makes of them Laughing

Back to top Go down
Drab
Top Dog
Top Dog
Drab

PostSubject: Re: Hello Willow Rescue   Hello Willow Rescue I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21 2011, 19:25

The real decider will be what kind of biscuits we get with our tea! Laughing

See you on Wednesday afternoon!
Back to top Go down
Karlie
Top Dog
Top Dog
Karlie

PostSubject: Re: Hello Willow Rescue   Hello Willow Rescue I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22 2011, 09:20

They say its a lot easier to introduce a dog to a cat than a cat to a cat. With three cats it looks like you've done the hard bit so Im sure everything will go well Smile
Back to top Go down
cazndeb
Willow Superior Dog
Willow Superior Dog
cazndeb

PostSubject: Re: Hello Willow Rescue   Hello Willow Rescue I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22 2011, 17:05

thanks Karlie, we can't wait Very Happy Better get some biscuits in then Laughing
Back to top Go down
cazndeb
Willow Superior Dog
Willow Superior Dog
cazndeb

PostSubject: Re: Hello Willow Rescue   Hello Willow Rescue I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23 2011, 20:48

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Laughing

Billy comes to live with us next week cheers

Thankyou to Julie and Sarah for approving us and letting Billly come to live in our mad house Very Happy

We can't wait to bring him on his first Sunday walk. I will keep posting on here to let all you wonderful people know how he is getting on.

Thankyou

Thankyou

Thankyou

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Back to top Go down
Drab
Top Dog
Top Dog
Drab

PostSubject: Re: Hello Willow Rescue   Hello Willow Rescue I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23 2011, 21:14

Lets see how wonderful we are when you've had him for a week or two Twisted Evil
i am certain that Billy will have a wonderful home in your mad house, it will be positivley tranquil compared to where he is now Rolling Eyes He will be loved......possibly to death by Debi, have lots of lovely walks and a massive garden to dig up...err play in what more could a puppy want besides plenty of RULES, BOUNDRIES AND LIMITATIONS! Wink
Back to top Go down
NicnBuddy
Top Dog
Top Dog
NicnBuddy

PostSubject: Re: Hello Willow Rescue   Hello Willow Rescue I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23 2011, 21:43

Great news!! cheers

And don't listen to Himler.... I mean Julie - my doggies don't have many boundaries (none when's Phils gone to bed! Rolling Eyes ) and they are just perfect.... well, apart from nearly pulling my arms off when on the lead, ripping up my lino, tearing the trampoline net, sideboard surfing, helping themselves to cups of tea, emptying my bin at every given opportunity, raiding kitchen cupboards, digging up my pot plants, the list goes on really.... affraid

On second thoughts Caz and Debs, take any advice Julie has to give, I still haven't found my "stern voice" and now I live with two little devils Twisted Evil

But they are perfect to me and I love em loads!

Hope Little Billy brings you as much joy as my two little rescue puppies have brought me!!

I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello Willow Rescue   Hello Willow Rescue I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24 2011, 19:55

Wonderful news.
Have fun.
Back to top Go down
Lindsay
Willow Superior Dog
Willow Superior Dog
Lindsay

PostSubject: Re: Hello Willow Rescue   Hello Willow Rescue I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24 2011, 21:58

That's fantastic news!!
I can't wait to meet Little Billy at the Social Walk cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
cazndeb
Willow Superior Dog
Willow Superior Dog
cazndeb

PostSubject: Re: Hello Willow Rescue   Hello Willow Rescue I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27 2011, 18:17

Well, Little Billy has arrived in his new home. Quite an uneventful journey home - apart from he weed on debs leg Laughing

He has knackered himself out chasing round the garden, and is now fast asleep in his new bed. Sleep

Thankyou very much Julie and all at Willows for our new family member. cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Drab
Top Dog
Top Dog
Drab

PostSubject: Re: Hello Willow Rescue   Hello Willow Rescue I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27 2011, 18:41

Your very welcome and dont forget i want regular updates!
Back to top Go down
sussex

PostSubject: Re: Hello Willow Rescue   Hello Willow Rescue I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27 2011, 22:39

Congratulations cheers hope you have many wonderful years with Billy x
Back to top Go down
cazndeb
Willow Superior Dog
Willow Superior Dog
cazndeb

PostSubject: Re: Hello Willow Rescue   Hello Willow Rescue I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27 2011, 22:39

look at the pet piccies!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Willow Rescue   Hello Willow Rescue I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Willow Rescue
Page 1 of 1