Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charity Forum

Willow HomeWillow Home  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  

oh dear....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Lizzie =D
Lizzie =D

oh dear.... Empty
PostSubject: oh dear....   oh dear.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30 2011, 14:07

Hello!!!!!

im jennies big sister Lizzie that shes roped into the bag packing sesh tomorrow Smile

the trouble i had creating this account!!!!unbeleivable! rabbit actually im just too blonde for my own good lol.

i hope to take part in many more willow activities after this.. its just i dont usualyy hear about them till its too late lol.

can someone please tell me where these kennels are? and what id have to do to walk a dog... cos i work all week but im more than happy to give up my boring sat and sun mornings if i can find it lol

cheers Smile pig elephant lol!

xx

Back to top Go down
michelle c
Top Dog
Top Dog
michelle c

oh dear.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh dear....   oh dear.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30 2011, 16:22

hi lizzie welcome to the forum flower the address of the kennels is kilnhurst rd,kilnhurst s64 5tl.
Back to top Go down
Nicola
Willow Alpha Dog
Willow Alpha Dog
Nicola

oh dear.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh dear....   oh dear.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30 2011, 19:01

Hello lizzie Smile
Back to top Go down
Karlie
Top Dog
Top Dog
Karlie

oh dear.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh dear....   oh dear.... I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 30 2011, 22:07

Hi Lizzie - welcome to the forum!

To walk the dogs just pop down to the kennels. There are loads that need walking and not just the willow dogs. I'm sure kennel staff (and the dogs) will be more than grateful for your help Smile
Back to top Go down
Drab
Top Dog
Top Dog
Drab

oh dear.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh dear....   oh dear.... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 14 2011, 11:30

Hello Lizzie Glad to see you on here, i'm sure we can find you something to do on your boring Saturday and Sunday mornings Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

oh dear.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: oh dear....   oh dear.... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

oh dear....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome New Members-
Jump to: