Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charity Forum

Willow HomeWillow Home  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  

Hello... Again

Go down 
+5
Lindsay
NicnBuddy
Nicola
sarah
michelle c
9 posters
AuthorMessage

Hello... Again Empty
PostSubject: Hello... Again   Hello... Again I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04 2011, 18:15

Hello Everyone,

My name's John. I thought I'd just drop by to join in with all the fun.

Sarah and Julie, you may remember me. I used to photograph animals and help you guys out in a former life.

Anyway, hello to you all. I'm looking forward to the madness. geek
Back to top Go down
michelle c
Top Dog
Top Dog
michelle c

Hello... Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello... Again   Hello... Again I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04 2011, 18:37

hello Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sarah
Willow Superior Dog
Willow Superior Dog
sarah

Hello... Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello... Again   Hello... Again I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04 2011, 18:52

Hi John

Of course we remember you xx

Welcome to the Forum and how are you? What you been up to? Last time we spoke you were off to an island, cant remember which one, for 6 months, how did that go?

Sarah Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.willowdogrescue.co.uk

Hello... Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello... Again   Hello... Again I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04 2011, 19:01

It went pretty well thanks! It was a proper adventure. I had a really good time. I can definitely recommend living on a tiny island in the middle of the sea.

I've been back a few months now so I'm trying to make myself useful if you have anything I can help with. Just let me know any time.

I've been a fan of Willow Rescue for aaaaages on facebook, but it's taken me until today to realise it was you and Drabble! How have you been? Busy it seems! It's all exciting stuff! I'm just checking out all your hard work now Smile
Back to top Go down
Nicola
Willow Alpha Dog
Willow Alpha Dog
Nicola

Hello... Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello... Again   Hello... Again I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04 2011, 19:20

Hello John sunny
Back to top Go down
NicnBuddy
Top Dog
Top Dog
NicnBuddy

Hello... Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello... Again   Hello... Again I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04 2011, 19:38

Hi John! Very Happy

Sounds like you've been having some fun adventures!

I'm Nic (the dizzy one!) Hope to meet you soon cheers
Back to top Go down
Lindsay
Willow Superior Dog
Willow Superior Dog
Lindsay

Hello... Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello... Again   Hello... Again I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 04 2011, 21:27

Hi John, welcome to Willow Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Drab
Top Dog
Top Dog
Drab

Hello... Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello... Again   Hello... Again I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05 2011, 10:33

Oh yes i remember you well John Hanson Twisted Evil

Lovely to hear from you in errrr......such a long time, as you've probably realised we're still as mad and funny and a little bit dangerous! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
only now we have volunteers that are just the same! affraid
Back to top Go down

Hello... Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello... Again   Hello... Again I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05 2011, 12:02

Yes it has been a good long while eh? Don't blame me! But... I think you've just missed my cream buns and muffins more than anything haha Smile
Back to top Go down
Drab
Top Dog
Top Dog
Drab

Hello... Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello... Again   Hello... Again I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05 2011, 17:43

Oh yes a lurvley cream bun in the portacabin, you did know how to treat a lady.....or me and Sarah anyway! Laughing

How's Delta these days? what did you do with her when you went to your desert island for 6 months?
Back to top Go down

Hello... Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello... Again   Hello... Again I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05 2011, 17:56

Yeah I'm good with the ladies! And animals too. It's a fine line between the two I find Laughing

Delta's fine. She's trying to tell me she needs feeding as I type this. She stayed with my mum and her dog while I was away. I'd love to say she missed me, but I don't think she did haha. It's a shame she couldn't have come with me because she'd have loved it. They actually asked me to stay an six months but I figured I missed the dog too much. I guess I could find another adventure that she can come on with me Smile

How are yours? Have you taken any more on?
Back to top Go down
Drab
Top Dog
Top Dog
Drab

Hello... Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello... Again   Hello... Again I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 05 2011, 20:12

Nancy, Sam and new arrival Missy (well new 14 months ago)- the dogs, Patches and new arrival Mog ( new 12 months ago) - the cats, Pumpkin and Heidi my guinea pigs (the other 6 have gone to the great hutch in the sky) Tom, Dick and Harry the Willow guinea pigs, Nemo and Tom Gurgle are still clogging - the goldfish.

All doing well, but all slightly insane, Missy and Mog are just doing wrestle mania as i type! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
NicnBuddy
Top Dog
Top Dog
NicnBuddy

Hello... Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello... Again   Hello... Again I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06 2011, 09:03

John, I know your location says Barnsley but your face is soooo familiar! Your not from Rawmarsh originally are you, and do you have a sister? Question
Back to top Go down

Hello... Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello... Again   Hello... Again I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06 2011, 12:43

Sounds like you've got a house full there Julie! Don't pretend you don't love it though Smile

I don't have a sister I'm afraid Nic, and I'm not from Rawmarsh either. I just have one of those faces I guess monkey It's usually hidden behind a cup of tea or a bun anyway.

Back to top Go down
Karlie
Top Dog
Top Dog
Karlie

Hello... Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello... Again   Hello... Again I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06 2011, 13:01

Hi there John, I hope you are keeping well. You might not remember me but I was a volunteer at BARC also. Smile

Back to top Go down
Drab
Top Dog
Top Dog
Drab

Hello... Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello... Again   Hello... Again I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 07 2011, 09:33

A lot of our volunteers are people who we met in our 'former life'.

Or like Caz n Debs have adopted Willow dogs, so have Karlie and Nic, watch yourself John, you could end up with another!! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Jennie:)
Willow Puppy
Willow Puppy
Jennie:)

Hello... Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello... Again   Hello... Again I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09 2011, 17:41

Hi John, welcome to the mad house affraid

Back to top Go down
cazndeb
Willow Superior Dog
Willow Superior Dog
cazndeb

Hello... Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello... Again   Hello... Again I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 09 2011, 17:43

Sorry John, that last comment was from me! Didn't realise my daughter was logged in on MY computer while we were away! Welcome anyway!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Hello... Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello... Again   Hello... Again I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18 2011, 14:02

Hello,
I am Williams........ Welcome old members....
I enjoy much more with this community.......Expected much more from this community...

vibrance therapy

Last edited by williams_john on Sat Oct 22 2011, 11:10; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Hello... Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello... Again   Hello... Again I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18 2011, 16:15

Drab wrote:
...watch yourself John, you could end up with another!! Twisted Evil

Don't tempt me Julie! You know I'm a sucker for dogs. I'd take them all home if I could.
I've got a dog behaviourist lady onboard for the next 12 months. So now would be a good time for a new one Smile Delta's going to end up better behaved than me! Not that it takes much.... Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Drab
Top Dog
Top Dog
Drab

Hello... Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello... Again   Hello... Again I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18 2011, 19:36

Go on, little Basil would be perfect, good with Cats, kids and dogs and the best bit is he never EVER gets tired! He'd keep Delta busy and tire her out and he's not a big dog either. Sounds too good to miss John! Wink
Back to top Go down
Drab
Top Dog
Top Dog
Drab

Hello... Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello... Again   Hello... Again I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18 2011, 19:38

Hello Williams,
Welcome to our forum, do you have any pets?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello... Again Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello... Again   Hello... Again I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello... Again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome New Members-
Jump to: