Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charity Forum

Willow HomeWillow Home  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  

MIAMINE - UPDATE

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MARYB
Willow Puppy
Willow Puppy

MIAMINE - UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: MIAMINE - UPDATE   MIAMINE - UPDATE I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12 2011, 19:50

MIAMINE - GOOD DAY TODAY !! LOTS OF POSITIVES. LOVING, CALM, LESS BEWILDERED AND ONLY SOMETIMES CONFUSED. FUN IN THE GARDEN WITH HER (DEFLATED - SHARP TEETH ) FOOTBALL. GOOD GIRL ON WALKS - LOVES CHASING THE AUTUMN LEAVES !!
JUST NOW ASLEEP LAID NEXT TO SWEET WILLIAM ON HIS BIG CHAIR.

SO MUCH CHARACTER AND OF COURSE, BEING MIA - ATTITUDE !!

SO FAR SO GOOD.

EVERYDAY IS A REVELATION - THANK YOU WILLOW

LOVE
MARYB

Back to top Go down
Lindsay
Willow Superior Dog
Willow Superior Dog
Lindsay

MIAMINE - UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIAMINE - UPDATE   MIAMINE - UPDATE I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12 2011, 20:30

Thanks for the update on Mia Mary,

Really pleased to read that she is doing well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Drab
Top Dog
Top Dog
Drab

MIAMINE - UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIAMINE - UPDATE   MIAMINE - UPDATE I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13 2011, 09:06

Hi Mary,

You don't know how wonderful it is to read these updates, I cant believe how Mia has settled so well with you and William.

When i think back to that frightened, nervous and skinny little dog staring at me with such desperation in her eyes that day in the pound, reading these updates are amazing.

Willow thanks YOU Mary, for giving Mia a chance of a forever home again. Wink
Back to top Go down
MARYB
Willow Puppy
Willow Puppy

MIAMINE - UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: MIAMINE - FAST ASLEEP   MIAMINE - UPDATE I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20 2011, 19:12

Little Mia -Yorkshire Pud, Chicken and all the trimmings -no wonder she's asleep laid next to sweet William.
Had a lie in today - Mia didn't start yip yapping until 7.30am !!!
She's such a good girl - most of the time. Sometimes still gets confused - can see it in her eyes and body language. Have to backtrack and try to understand how bewildered she probably feels. All she wants to do is please. Her latest offering is to snatch the post from the letterbox and kill it!! (chew it up) Must get a wire letterbox thingy before we start with Christmas cards.
Have to go now - am on page 7 of 9 putting a kitchen trolley together !!!

Happy days.
love MaryB xxx
Back to top Go down
michelle c
Top Dog
Top Dog
michelle c

MIAMINE - UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIAMINE - UPDATE   MIAMINE - UPDATE I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 20 2011, 20:12

aw its lovely to hear she's doing so well with you and how well you understand her. flower flower
Back to top Go down
NicnBuddy
Top Dog
Top Dog
NicnBuddy

MIAMINE - UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIAMINE - UPDATE   MIAMINE - UPDATE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21 2011, 08:47

Mary, you really are Mia's perfect 'mum' I love you

Your patience and understanding are just what she needs, she is very lucky to have found you! I look forward to hearing more updates from you and William, its so nice to hear how well Mia is doing and how happy she obviously is cheers
Back to top Go down

MIAMINE - UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIAMINE - UPDATE   MIAMINE - UPDATE I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21 2011, 09:24

Wonderful news. Lovely to read how well Mia is doing.

Brilliant to read how loving her new home is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

MIAMINE - UPDATE Empty
PostSubject: Re: MIAMINE - UPDATE   MIAMINE - UPDATE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MIAMINE - UPDATE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome New Members-
Jump to: