Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Charity Forum

Willow HomeWillow Home  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Latest imagesLatest images  HomeHome  

Misty - tabby cat

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
NicnBuddy
Top Dog
Top Dog
NicnBuddy

Misty - tabby cat Empty
PostSubject: Misty - tabby cat   Misty - tabby cat I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20 2012, 15:40

This morning my Uncle took little Misty for her jabs at Arncliffe vets. When he came out she somehow managed to escape out of the box and ran off Sad

She is a nervous little thing at the best of times and we think she just panicked. My Auntie and Uncle, Gail and Andy and my Mum spent hours searching for her around the surrounding Wath area but couldnt find her. The old people that live in the flats came out and said they would keep an eye out for her and put some chicken out to try to lure her to them.

Misty is microchipped. She is a very pretty, petite tabby cat (I think thats what they call them, I'm not too good with cats!)
Back to top Go down
Drab
Top Dog
Top Dog
Drab

Misty - tabby cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misty - tabby cat   Misty - tabby cat I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20 2012, 17:09

Have you informed BARC in case someone catches her and takes her there?

hope she's found safe and sound soon. Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
NicnBuddy
Top Dog
Top Dog
NicnBuddy

Misty - tabby cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misty - tabby cat   Misty - tabby cat I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 20 2012, 17:25

Good idea Julie, i'll do that.

I'm keeping everything crossed that she is found soon, she is loved soooo much and not only that, a fair few people were involved in her "rescue" and i'm sure they will be sad to know shes missing Sad
Back to top Go down
Nicola
Willow Alpha Dog
Willow Alpha Dog
Nicola

Misty - tabby cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misty - tabby cat   Misty - tabby cat I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21 2012, 17:32

Oh no! hope she is found really soon please keep us posted, she's a gorgeous cat keeping everything crossed Sad
Back to top Go down
NicnBuddy
Top Dog
Top Dog
NicnBuddy

Misty - tabby cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misty - tabby cat   Misty - tabby cat I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21 2012, 20:17

I am soooo pleased to report that little Misty is back home safe and sound!! Very Happy

After a vigil (which lasted all day from 5.30 this morning!) everyone is back home and Misty is now grounded! Laughing

She was in amongst all the brambles, barbed wire and nettles near the vets. My cousin Kev managed to lure her to him with some boiled ham Rolling Eyes and then picked her up. Thats when she freaked out and butted him in the nose and made it bleed, scratched the skin between his eyes and nose and punctured his skin under his eye!! Our Gail then had to grab her off him and she got scratched so my Uncle threw a towel over her and they bundled her into the car..... affraid

While Kev and Gail cleaned all the blood from their face and Kev inspected his black eye, Madam Misty had a long drink of milk and curled up in front of the fire for a kip! Very Happy

What a little tinker. But she's home, thank god.
Back to top Go down
Drab
Top Dog
Top Dog
Drab

Misty - tabby cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misty - tabby cat   Misty - tabby cat I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21 2012, 21:31

phew what a relief, how lucky was that! cat
Back to top Go down
Karlie
Top Dog
Top Dog
Karlie

Misty - tabby cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misty - tabby cat   Misty - tabby cat I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21 2012, 23:11

Bleeding hell, thats only eight lives left now and Im talking about Kev and Gail as they seem to have come off a lot worse Laughing

So pleased shes back home safe Smile
Back to top Go down
Nicola
Willow Alpha Dog
Willow Alpha Dog
Nicola

Misty - tabby cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misty - tabby cat   Misty - tabby cat I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 22 2012, 15:13

Great news so pleased cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Misty - tabby cat Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misty - tabby cat   Misty - tabby cat I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misty - tabby cat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Misc :: Lost, Stolen or Found-
Jump to: